Sunday, December 16, 2007

Suboxen: A Miracle Drug

Suboxen is saving my daughter. Its a miracle drug. She only has to take 1/4 of a 2mg tablet each day and is actually very happy. It's only been a couple of weeks and I am so proud of her...I have my daughter back. The suboxen is helping with her anxiety and mood swings which probably caused her to use heroin in the first place.
Her back has stopped aching, her skin is beautiful and those ugly bruises on her arms are beginning to fade. I will publish her diary here in a couple of weeks. Its been a crazy ride...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your daughter!!! Ending an addiction with the help of science will prevent her from being an AA/NA member for life. Suboxone helped save my life too. I am so happy for the both of you for I know how damaging an addiction can become. Thank you for posting your story.
Sub-

Anonymous said...

im 17 and been on heroin since i was 14 i have just been put on 16ml of suboxone and its really working for me i know its a very high dose but i have quite a large dependancy

My Daughter's Addiction said...

elly I'm so proud of you...don't stop no matter what. Sometimes your brain will play a little trick on you..and after a couple of months it will tell that you don't need to take it anymore...You'll be completely convinced that you don't need it and BAM! ...you're right back where you started...So, just be sure to take it.

Do you take the 16mg at one time?
I know my daughter at one point was up to 4mg in the morning and 4mg at night...she split her 8mg because it really made her sleepy. Take care of yourself if you have any questions about seboxone just ask me okay? Stay stong...

Anonymous said...

HI,
IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN GET ADDICTED TO SUBOXEN? MY HUSBAND HAD AN OXYCOTIN ADDICTION AUG 07 HE GOT BUSTED BY ME I PUT HIM IN REHAB THEY PUT HIM ON SUBOXEN AND THEN THE DR TOOK HIM OFF IN 08 AND NOW I COME TO FIND OUT HE IS BUYING THIS OFF THE STREET IS THIS POSSIBLE OR DO YOU THINK IT'S OXICOTIN AND HE'S LYING TO ME

Anonymous said...

it is diffently possible to buy the butes of the street. they are very expensive and it is a bad habbit to get into. So it is possible that your husband is buying them off the street.